Sign up NOW! Space is Limited!
We are providing seminars in the area of Leadership and Interpersonal Communication as outlined below in the Seminar Schedule. Throughout each workshop module participants will review video presentations and case studies, participate in group discussions, practice new skills and receive immediate feedback. Participants will leave the session with implementation tools, troubleshooting guides, and additional resources to help them immediately apply their new skills on the job. Attendees who sign up for the program series will get coaching reinforcement and support to use the skills on the job between sessions. E-learning sessions are also available for many of the programs below.
Students attending seminars have been very positive about Tracy’s training and facilitation skills. Here is what they say.
"She is open to group discussion and values everyone’s input."
"I like her enthusiasm and patience."
"She makes the coursework
interesting and fun."
"She is very knowledgeable."
|We’ll even come to you. In-house presentations tailored to your needs and schedule requirements are available. Contact Tracy Mullin for more details.
Our Programs are:
- Dynamic- Every workshop is packed with action and exercises that engage the
- participants and bring the material to life.
- Competency-based- Participants come out of each workshop with skills and competencies that they can immediately use to improve their job performance.
- Flexibility- The workshops are modularized so a delivery schedule can be set to minimize work disruptions and allows topics to be prioritized based on needs.
- Get people back on the job- The modularized nature of the workshop can minimize the time people are away from the job.
- Spaced learning- The workshops are spaced over time to allow the participants to practice and master the material between sessions.
- Application- Each module concludes with back-home application assignments to
ensure the skills are not forgotten but utilized between sessions.
- Accountability- The workshops emphasize skills rather than theory. The participants are encouraged to create personal development plans and share them with management.
Who should attend?
Leadership exists at every level in an organization. Anyone in your organization can attend each of the foundational sessions - The Assessment Center, Interpersonal Skills and Essentials of Leadership and Communication.
Modules in Team Leadership, Leadership for Managers and other programs should be attended by anyone who may lead or manage the work of others:
- Small business owners
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Emerging leaders
Whether you own your own business or work in an office, healthcare facility, manufacturing plant, or financial institution, these seminars provide the practical training you need to effectively lead in your job and your workgroup.
Sign up NOW! Space is Limited!
How to get started…
- Register each person for identified courses on this page by using the appropriate buttons below.
- You will get confirmation you have registered and instructions on payments types available
- If your payment type is a purchase order from your company, either include the number in the registration information, e-mail or contact MTM Performance Solutions to initiate an invoice.
- If your Payment type is PayPal, Credit Card or Account Transfer you can link from the confirmation page to the payment processing area
Seminar Details and Policies
Continuing Education Unit’s::
CEU's and College Credit’s are available by attending these sessions. A majority of these sessions are accredited through Industry Training Credit Approval Process (ITCAP).
Seminar Dates & Times:
Please see the dates listed for each program. Check in starts at 7:30 am. Seminars meet from 8:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm – 5:00pm unless otherwise indicated.
Fees include coffee, materials, instruction and lunch for full day attendees only. Payment is required at time of registration in order to confirm and reserve the seat.
Save Money with Discounts:
Discounts are available on five or more attendees at a single session and for complete series registration. Groups from the same organization must register at the same time to receive the discount.
One week prior to the seminar, you will receive an e-mail confirming your seat(s), location and time of the session.
To receive a full refund, you must cancel 15 days prior to the start of the program, less $50 administrative fee. Cancellations 8-14 days before the event will only receive a 40% refund. Please note, if you no-show or cancel within 7 days or less you are responsible for the full program fee.
Substitutes are welcome and may register in your absence. Just call the office 320-235-4800 24 hours ahead to establish your replacement.
Walk-ins welcome – please call 320-235-4800 24 hours ahead to ensure space availability.